Monday, December 13, 2010

Images! Wow!

     As I was searching for images for my final paper, I came across these interesting pictures. I though that you guys might enjoy looking at them. I was observing them and they just really made me ponder on the emotions these images portray. There is a mixture of anti and pro images but they all have a deep emotional meaning. I had heard a lot of these comments before, like the image below that states "Homosexuals are possessed by demons," but actually seeing the signs being held by these people just proves how the anti-gay community is driven by hatred. They don't realize that this is inhuman, discriminatory and sickening. On the other hand, the gay community does not disrespect heterosexuals in any way. They just want to be given their rights and equality for all citizens. I hope you get something important out of these images.














WOW! Look at their facial expressions. How could they 
be smiling while holding up these signs?!




Iranian Executions
(Homosexuals in Iran are being executed) 
For the full article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment