Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bromance?

You've seen it MANY times. Facebook relationships and marriages between two guys or two girls that are JUST friends.  No homosexual intentions or scrutiny. Perfectly accepted in our day and age as a generation.  I know of at least 4 'bromances' that are listed on Facebook as two guys being married or in a relationship with one another.  Do you have a bromance or know of some on social networks like Facebook? What are your thoughts/ reactions to these bromances and false relationships?

2 comments:

  1. I know of a lot of bromances back home and I myself have a lot of them with my friends. I think they work because from my point of view they can only build up your relationship. However, there are some of those people out there that will be scared by bromances because of their homophobia. Those people need to grow up. So honestly I think bromances and false relationships are really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete