Friday, November 19, 2010

Johnnyboyxo


*******Warning for Mature Language*******

This is a video posted by JohnnyBoyxo. Her YouTube bio states "My Name is Johnny Boy/Johnnyboyxo, I'm a gender-bending platinum blonde bombshell on a mission to make you laugh...or drive you completely insane" I was introduced to this channel by a friend and have been keeping up with it ever since. Some of the other videos Johnnyboy posts are light, funny, and strictly for comic effect. I feel that this video is just as funny as her others, but it also manages to get a wonderful message across.

1 comment:

  1. Gaby–
    I share your love for Johnny Boy's videos and I agree that beside giving us a good laugh this video also gets a great message across to its viewers. Johnny Boy begins her video by reading a piece of the mass of hate mail that she receives. The most memorable line of that letter is the phrase "Stop gay now". This phrase shows how ignorant people are about what being gay is. Being gay isn't a stage that people go through or can stop by simply pressing a button. I just wish everyone felt how Johnny Boy feels about people that are different. She ends her video by saying, "I think people who are different are beautiful... I'd much rather live in a world where people understood that love is love, and gender doesn't define love, and what's between my legs doesn't define who I am".

    ReplyDelete