Friday, November 12, 2010

I was browsing online and found an amazing article about two men who are yet to be married on a plane! A plane! That is amazing! I was so fascinated by this story and how much courage they must have to 1. get married despite all the controversy surrounding gay marriages and 2. get married on a plane. When I was reading the article I was touched to read that when one was asked "“What do you love most about your partner?”, Mijatovic gushed, “That now after seven years I still have butterflies in my stomach when I look at him. And I love the fact that I always feel that I am in a team and that I can rely on him and trust him unconditionally.” This just proves that gay marriage should be allowed, and that despite the gender, what is going on is love and that the love should be what is most important in any relationship no matter what sexual orientation you are.
* sorry when I copied the quote the whole font changed and now I don't know how to change it back...

No comments:

Post a Comment